Sunday, February 6, 2011

Xcaret vs Xel Ha Park


Randy recently called me and we were getting excited about the trip. He spoke of a number of activities that he was exploring and was thinking he might like to do. Some of his activities I knew of like swimming in a cenote and snorkeling off the 2nd largest reef in the world. He spoke of ziplines and floating through an underground river, I believe I got that right? You'll have to talk to him directly to confirm what he has decided on. Need less to say, in my own research of our visiting area, I came across two parks which got me even more confused and most definitely curious! So I decided to share with you all just in case you were curious or thinking of partaking in your own 'venture at any of these parks.

The link I came across is about Xcaret vs Xel Ha Park...check it out if you are considering this option. Below is a caption that might entice you to explore more on their website.....

In a nutshell:
If you are travelling with kids and want a fun day snorkeling and fooling around a unique Eco water park, then Xel-Ha is the place to go.

If you want to see enchanting Mayan dancers, vibrant Mexican performers, a Mexican rodeo, Pole Flyers, a butterfly zoo, etc, etc, then do go to Xcaret.

TravelYucatan.com has some other interesting information that might be helpful. Worth a possible look!

Photo provided by Flickr.a2gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment