Tuesday, February 15, 2011

CHICHEN ITZA Excursion Anyone?


Two of our friends from Hawaii, Naomi & Joan are interested in an excursion to Chichen Itza during this trip. My guess is that this all day excursion most probably will be held on Monday, March 7, Thursday, March 10 or Friday, March 12 as Naomi & Joan has enthusiastically signed up for all our activities.

Alex has directed Naomi to check the resort Concierge for this excursion trip as they would make the accommodation for pick up and return to our resort. I am not sure what the pricing would be but if you are interested, please contact Naomi. I recently sent everyone an email contact list so that you can communicate among one another. So please check your email for this information or ask me to send you another copy.

If you have any other questions...I'm here for ya -- Thanks!
Diana

Photo by Flickr. Mike_fleming

No comments:

Post a Comment