Friday, March 4, 2011

Few Words From Alex...


OMG....it's time to leave for the airport! Well, maybe not just quite yet, but I'm sure that you're as ready as I am. I'm looking forward to much warmer temperatures. Getting ready to leave town can be stressful and energy sapping. Don't forget to get enough rest before you leave so that you're not too tired to P-A-R-T-Y !

Remember to pack your valuables into your carry-on...stuff that you'd really be upset if it got lost. Especially medications, documents, camera, jewlery, and that special bathing suit that makes you look 10 pound less. If your luggage should get lost or delayed, at least you can go for a swim.

Also, don't forget the biodegradeable sunscreen. I found some in Mother's Health Food Store here in southern Calif. The snorkeling excurion is in a lagoon that requires biodegradeable sunscreen. I also understand that they sell some right at the lagoon if you don't happen to get some before you leave. I'll have some that I can share as well.

Thank you for joining us on what promises to be another excellent adventure. This is a very special part of the world. Sometimes I think we take it for granted since we live so close to Mexico, but people travel great distances to visit this fascinating area. We're very lucky.

Hasta luego!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment