Friday, March 4, 2011

Diana Signing Off...Meet You On The Beach!


YAHOO --- Well here is my last blog article and getting ready to sign out...I am so ready, aren't you? This last week has been very exciting and filled with anticipation. I have been checking out the NOW Jade Riviera Cancun Resort Webcam & the weather icon. Kind of a pinch yourself am I really going kind of a thing. And yes, it's really happening!

Credit card company notified, bags are packed with contact & schedule, mail & paper cancelled, neighbors notified, my carry-on has my passport, ID, cash & small bills, flight confirmation number/e-documents, Apple Vacation Documents, key to the house, pen, cards & scorecards, mobile phone, music, book, hand sanitizer, goodies to munch & share on the plane. I believe I bulged out my pouch and exceeded the maximum capacity for carry-on!

Now that I caught my breathe in excitement! Let me once again extend my heartfelt gratitude and appreciation for having each of you make this journey with us, celebrating 20 years plus together, wow! Each of you has a story with us and that is what makes this trip so very special. Thank you so very much for being in my life and in ours ... Roger and mine that is!

I also wanted to give "THANKS" to a few of our guests who have gone above & beyond for us in the launching of this trip. These individuals are "Martie" who will be our renewal officiant, our renewal attendants, Russell, Buzz, Mike, Karen, Laura & Alex. We have three photographers - Ani, Randy & Rocky who you will see taking photos through out our trip! So smile and remember to say ..."Queso"! Special thanks to my bro' Reagan and our friend Mike who is helping Martie with the music and "those incidentals". Special gratitude to Karen & Buzz who both have stepped in supporting us with the background details as well as keeping our "daily life commitments" balanced by offering to handling whatever we need to kick off a "getter done " mode. And in this committee of friendships, though this may be her business and her job. I need Alex to take a bow. If you only knew the emails, phone calls, research, coordinating, planning and oh "discussions" we had to get this trip underway, whew! Glad we are going to have some fun now!

Finally I want to give a "shout out" to my main man Rog', my "Big" Boy -Hunk a Burning Love - Stud Muffin Dude - Funny Man - Honey Do This - Best Partner - My One & Only - Love of My Life friend... yes, we're doing it again Husband! We certainly aren't perfect, but together it's near perfection! Thanks for all your love, support & "tolerance"...I couldn't do it without you my main man Rog', love you lots .... now let's get going, start the fun and of course "meet you on the beach" everyone!!!

Photo taken & provided by Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment